Energetic hard working male seeking employment
JOHANNES FREDERICK VAN ROOYEN
Contact Numbers : 073 311 0568
Highest Standard Passed : Matric 1993
Additional education / Training
Astrata Tracking Control (Comtech)
Puls Track (Puls It Electronics)
Psira registration grade C with armed reaction / officer
Company : Omnitrans
Period : June ’13 – February ‘17
Position held : Sales Scheduler/Controller
Company : Auto Pristine
Period : May ’11 – Feb’13
Position held : Branch Manager
Company : Executive Car Care – Abu Dhabi
Period : Jan ’10 – Mar ‘11
Position held : Sales Manager
Company : Knobwood Brokers
Period : Aug ’08 – Sept ‘09
Position held : Co-Owner
Fantastic Facilitator, Developer and Lecturer seeking employment
THEA STEYN – 082 343 5791 or mail her at: firstname.lastname@example.org
University of Pretoria | BA-degree
- Subjects: French I, History I, Psychology I, II, Criminology I, II, III, Sociology I, II, III
University of Pretoria | BA Hons (Industrial Sociology)
- Subjects: Statistics, Sociological Theory, Research Methodology , Organisational Management, Human Relations Management, Labour Relations Act and Labour Relations, Alternative Dispute Resolution
Technikon SA | B Tech Education – Post School (cum laude)
- Subjects: Afrikaans , English, Educational Didactics, Computer Literacy, Education Management, Research Methods, Specific Subject Didactics (Communication), Teaching Practice, Teaching Media
- Designing Outcomes-based Learning Programmes; Plan and Conduct Assessment, Moderate Assessment; Dynamics and Identification of Substance Abuse; Coltech (Intermediate Supervisor and Supervisor); The phasing in of OBE in the FET College sector; First Aid Level 1
Programme Manager | 01 May 2007 – present
Travel Learning Centre | 226 Dale Lace Avenue corner Rooihout Street RANDPARK RIDGE
Job responsibilities: lecture; facilitate, assess; moderate, ; develop learning material and workbooks; programme development – CATHSSETA, accreditation process – CATHSSETA; develop assessment strategies and tools, programme management
Academic Manager | 01 January 2006 – 30 April 2007
Educol Training College and Conference Centre | 43 Goldman Street FLORIDA
Job responsibilities: lecturing and facilitating, assessment and moderation, development of learning material, registration of college with national department of education, accreditation process with seta, development of assessment strategies and tools
Senior Lecturer | 01 January 1997 – 31 December 2005
SWG College for FET | Webber Street HORIZON VIEW
Job responsibilities: lecturing and facilitating, setting and marking tests, class visits to new lecturers, building and maintaining exam paper archive, setting part-time timetable, appointing part-time lecturers, enrolling students, arranging pre-lim exams for part-time, setting invigilation time table for national exams, assessing learnership and skills learners, developing learning material based on unit standards
- Teach / facilitate: Sakeafrikaans; NIC and NSC; Business English NSC; Introductory Communication; Communication N4 – N6; Management Communication N4; Legal Practice N5 – N6; Office Practice N3 – N6; Public Relations N5; Applied Management N6; Public Administration N3; Communication & Human Relations N6; Unit standards for NC: Event Support (17390); various unit standards for NC: General Travel (14119), ND Wholesale Travel (14118); ND: Retail Travel (14122); English to immigrant Taiwanese; Introductory training of staff on OBE; Training of staff on Integrated Quality Management Systems
- External marker: Kommunikasie N6 and Legal Practice N6
- Assessor / Moderator: CATHSSETA (assessor number: 613/A/001049/2006; moderator number: 613/M/000215/2008); ETD SETA (assessor number: ASTE1867; moderator number: MSTE3204); SERVICES SETA (assessor and moderator number: 6911240063083)
- Representation: Member of College Management Team; Member of College Training Team; union representative
- Other: Co-author: Workbook for Introductory Communication; Author: Legal Practice N5 and N6 Workbook & Language unit standards NQF level 3 for Technisa; Proofreading and editing learning material for National Private Colleges (Metro Policing)
- Unit standard-based learning programmes, learning material and workbooks – 14119 National Certificate General Travel (NQF level 5), 14118 National Diploma Wholesale Travel (NQF level 5), 14122 National Diploma Retail Travel (NQF level 5), 15229 Implement codes of conduct in the team, department or division (NQF level5), 113960 Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of ethical standards in the Public Sector (NQF level 4), 115791 Use language and communication strategies for vocational and occupational learning (NQF level 5), 114596 Research the viability of new venture ideas / opportunities (NQF level 4), 7389 Help learners with language and literacies across the curriculum (NQF level 4), 13940 Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of ethical conduct in a business environment (NQF level 4), 10044 Implement a generic communications strategy (NQF level 5), 242819 Motivate and build a team (NQF level 5), 242821 Identify responsibilities of a team leader in ensuring that organisational standards are met (NQF level 5), 242822 Employ a systematic approach to achieving objectives (NQF level 5), 242655 Demonstrate knowledge and application of ethical standards in a business environment (NQF level 4), 252197 Identify and use marketing resources to meet objectives (NQF level 4
- FET colleges’ Nated tourism courses: Travel Office Procedures N4, N5 and N6, Tourism Communication N4 & N5, Tourist Destinations N4, N5 & N6, Hotel N6
- Presentation – language proficiency, writing skills, correspondence knowledge, audio-visual material
- IT and computing – Corel WordPerfect, MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Coltech
- Technical – reading and interpreting acts and regulations, training first, second and third language users, budget drafting, meeting procedures and documentation, interpreting unit standards, planning facilitation and teaching, debt collection, developing learning material, designing outcomes-based learning programmes, assessment of learners, moderation of assessment, designing assessment instruments
- Communication – giving presentations and facilitating, telephone skills
- Administration – data gathering and analysis, time management
- Management – project planning, stress management, organisation, financial management
- Intrapersonal and interpersonal – problem-solving, conflict management, co-operation, motivation
- Adaptability , fair, analytical, creativity and innovation, loyalty, drive, versatility, self-confidence, independent thought, self-discipline, self-reliance
Available on request
Boilermaker seeks employment
ADDRESS : RANDFONTEIN GREENHILLS 1759
CONTACT NUMBER : 079 874 0740
EMAIL : email@example.com
DATE OF BIRTH : 25 APRIL 1983
DRIVERS LICENCE : Code B
NATIONALITY : SOUTH AFRICAN
HOME LANGUAGE : AFRIKAANS
SECOND LANGUAGE : ENGLISH
SCHOOLS ATTENDED : CARLETONVILLE COLLEGE (2001)
HIGHEST STD PASSED : N3 ST 10 MATRIC
SUBJECTS PASSED : BUSINESS / AFRIKAANS / ENGLISH : ECONOMIC & LEGAL ENVIRONMENT : INFORMATION PROCESSING : OFFICE PRACTICE : COMPUTER PRACTICE
TERTIARY QUALIFICATIONS : KLERKSDORP TECHNICAL COLLEGE (2003)
N2 : PLATING AND STRUCTURAL STEEL DRAWING : MATHEMATICS : PLATTERS THEORY : ENGINEERING-SCIENCE
TRADE : IFT ACADEMY ROODEPOORT (2004) BOILERMAKER: RED SEAL
COMPUTER LITERATE IN : MS OFFICE (OUTLOOK, EXCEL, POWER POINT, WORD)
MAINTAIN 5.5 AND 4.5 LHD AARD. CHANGE LIFT, TILT AND STEERING CYLINDERS. REMOVE AND RE-INSTALL MOTOR, ALL REPAIR WORK ON BUCKETS AND BOOM. WELD UP ARTICULATION. MAINTAIN ALL ROLLING STOCK, LOCOS, AND LOADERS HOPPERS. MAINTAIN AND INSTALL TIPS FOR HOPPERS AND LHD. INSTALL NEW BOX FRONTS, MAINTAIN AND COMMISSION WITH ENGINEER & FOREMAN. AND PERFORMING MOST RISK ASSESSMENTS FOR SUNDAY LABOUR,EASTER WEEKENDS AND CHRISTMAS BREAKS
SIMMER & JACK
08/12/06 – 18/06/12
MANUFACTURING HOPPERS AND REPAIR HOPPERS IN WORKSHOPS. GENERAL WORK IN WORKSHOPS. SKIPS, CAGES & PIPES. MAINTENANCE ON OUTSIDE SECTION ON AIR AND WATER PIPES. WORKED IN GOLD PLANT. MAINTAIN PRIMARY CRUSHERS AND SECONDARY CRUSHERS.
13/09/05 – 20/11/06
MANUFACTURING HOPPERS AND REPAIR HOPPERS IN WORKSHOPS. GENERAL WORK IN SHOPS & PIPES. FABRICATE D.M.S / C.R.P PLANTS MAINTAIN SCRUBBERS. MAINTENANCE ON CONVEYORS. MAINTAIN SCRUBBERS
01/09/03 – 15/07/05
ASSIST TO FABRICATE PLATFORMS FOR BALL MILLS/FABRICATING CONVEYOR BELT STRUCTURE. MAINTENANCE UNDERGROUND & SURFACE. HOPPER MANUFACTURING AND MAINTENANCE ON HOPPERS. MAINTENANCE ON WATER AND AIR PIPES NOT TO COMPROMISE PRODUCTION. WORKED IN GOLD PLANT.
SIMMER & JACK
076 401 2651
018 487 3690
CONTINUE IN BEING PRO-ACTIVE IN ANY TASK OBSERVATION TO MINIMIZE RISKS AND LOSSES, TO ENSURE MAXIMIZING PROFITS, WHICH IS MY GOAL IN LIFE. HIGHLY FOCUSED WILLING TO DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO ENSURE THAT THE WORK GETS DONE. I BELIEVE THAT COMMUNICATION IS THE MOST IMPORTANT ASPECT OF ANY WORKING ENVIRONMENT. I HAVE EXCELLENT PEOPLE AND LEADERSHIP SKILLS. I’M A FAST LEARNER, VERY AMBITIOUS, ENERGETIC, BRIGHT, PERFORMANCE AND TARGET DRIVEN, SELF MOTIVATED AND EXTREMELY CONFIDENT.
Professional lady seeking employment
DATE OF BIRTH: 13 April 1980
NATIONALITY: South African
TELEPHONE NUMBER: 083 204 9588
HOME LANGUAGE: Afrikaans
PROFICIENCY IN OTHER LANGUAGES: English: Excellent
DRIVER’S LICENCE: Yes
CURRENT POSITION: Operations Manager
COMPUTER LITERACY: Word
HIGHEST STANDARD PASSED: 1998 – Senior Certificate
SUBJECTS PASSED: Afrikaans First Language
English Second Language
Hotel keeping and Catering
COLLEGE: Jul 1999 – Dec 2000
DIPLOMA: National Secretarial N6 Diploma
SUBJECTS COMPLETED: Information Processing N6
Computer Practice N6
Office Practice N6
CERTIFICATES OBTAINED: National Secretarial Certificate N4 & N5
SUBJECTS PASSED: Information Processing N4 and N5
Computer Practice N4 & N5
Office Practice N4 & N5
Communication N4 & N5
DISTINCTIONS: April 2000
Information Processing N4
Computer Practice N4
Information Processing N5
PRIZES AND AWARDS: September 2000
Secretarial Studies Trophy: Best Student N5
PERIOD: August 2010 – April 2017
COMPANY: West eX Technologies Systems (Pty) Ltd (Xerox Concessionaire)
POSITION: Operations Manager / PA to MD / Sales Coordinator
REASON FOR LEAVING: Retrenchment
Submitting client credit applications with supporting documentation to the Finance house for approval on all rental deals.
Assisting the Finance House in obtaining any additional information from the client in order to get a deal approved.
Fill in all rental agreements on behalf of the client to be signed after approval received.
Set up appointments with client to sign rental agreements. Meet with client to sign.
Ordering of hardware for all approved deals and cash deals.
Follow up on pay-outs from the Finance House.
Add deals to the CRM system with all information and serial numbers.
Responsible for Invoices and Purchase orders.
Monthly Account Reconciliations.
Check Bank Account daily for payments received.
Pay creditors on orders placed.
Request settlements from Finance House.
Update sales figures daily.
Answering and screening calls for MD.
General office HR and Admin.
Manage Petty Cash.
Responsible for office groceries and cleaning products.
General office typing, letters, correspondence, quotes, etc.
Co-ordinate Travel arrangements and accommodation arrangements.
Manage diary on Microsoft Outlook.
Assist in arranging of all company functions i.e. lunches, year-end function, etc.
PERIOD: Jan 2004 – July 2010
COMPANY: Nashua West Rand
POSITION: PA to MD / Sales Coordinator
Ordering of IT equipment.
General ordering for Sales.
Assisting Managing Director.
Monthly Golf Days.
Submit New and existing client credit applications to Finance company and co ordinate approvals.
Update Sales figures for Managing Director and Managers on Daily Status Report.
Prepare for monthly awards and quota update.
Answering phones and screening calls.
Letters of appointments for sales staff.
Assisting Managing Director with company functions.
Typing, filling and General Administration.
Travel arrangements and accommodation arrangements for Managing Director and Managers.
Conference bookings for company.
Manage diary on Microsoft Outlook for Managing Director.
Assist in arranging of Year End Function and other Company Functions.
PERIOD: Feb 2003 – Dec 2003
COMPANY: Nashua North
Typing of Quotes
General Office Typing
PERIOD: May 2002 – Jan 2003
COMPANY: Absolute Underwriting Managers
POSITION: Secretary / Receptionist
Typing of Quotes
Answering of Switchboard
Assisting 2 managers in day to day functions and general typing
PERIOD: March 2001 – April 2002
COMPANY: The Personnel Concept
POSITION: Secretary / Receptionist
Typing of CV’s
General office typing
Answering of Switchboard
Assisting Consultants with general typing of letters
Professional mature woman seeking employment:
Name: S’Jacqueline Claudette Murdoch
Date of birth: 23/10/1970
Home Language: Afrikaans and English
Nationality: South-African citizen.
Contact Number : 079 877 8572
March, 1990 – April 2015 Telkom SA Ormonde, Gaureng
Exchange Operator in Operator Services;
Answering of incoming calls;
Assisting client with correct information;
Handling of escalations;
Supervisory work and admin;
Trained successful supervisors and operators;
Disciplinary hearings and handling of incompetence’s;
Assisted as acting supervisor on numerous occasions. One of these occasions was for a period of eight months;
Assisted in obtaining counseling for colleagues for their personal problems;
Overseeing the development of the Exchange.
Achievements: Assisted in getting the Florida 1023 exchange up and running in 1994.
Labour cases: Conducted over 200 cases of which I lost one.
Skills learnt: Supervisory skills and knowledge, problem solving, conflict solving, administration skills.
References: Richard Aphane (manager)
Lydia Molotsi (supervisor)
References available on request.
BCM Awareness for Operational Levels;
Dynamic team player;
Customer relationship skills;
Introduction to SHE Management;
Customer Care for Performers;
Call Centre: Pursuing Personal Purpose;
CC Agent Geographical Orientation;
Managing stress in the workplace;
HIV/AIDS: Information for Everyone – txt;
Call Centre: Spoken English for Agents;
1023: Initial Training;
Get the basics right (GTBR) Prf. Comm.;
Inter-personal Supervisory skills;
Client and business orientation;
Occupational first aid;
1023 Impendulo System;
Conflict resolution in the workplace;
LRA Intensive Training.
Microsoft Word 2010, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Access.
Young Man seeking employment.
GAVIN NEIL RANDALL
Florida, Johannesburg // Cell: +27 (0)74 554 2331
Gavin has experience in the following fields of employment:
- Editor & Creative director of Photography
- Hotel & catering management
- Sales & Purchasing
- Consultancy & Sales
- Duty Management
- Music and Composing along with directing
- Cruise director on cruise ships
- Sales in Electronics
Call Gavin for a full CV detail.
Young Vibrant Lady seeking Employment
Looking for work in the West Rand Area and can start immediately. Although I do not have much work experience, I am looking to grow and become part of the work industry. I believe in team work, the hard work and dedication.
Rolene R. Smit
064 350 7056 / 076 208 9194
Date of Birth: 1996-08-05
Bastion High School from 2011 until 2015
Distinctions (Design and Visual Art over 3 years)
Young Lady looking for employment
“I am a creative, yet level headed, well presented and multi-faceted woman, with experience in staff management, some Import and Export, Client relationship management, Administration, Personal assistant, Client services, Debtors & Creditors, Service coordination, Office Management, Microsoft office capabilities and problem-solving skills. I am always looking for something that will push my abilities even more, and help my thirst for knowledge and growth. I aspire to further myself and my mind.”
Date of Birth: 28 August 1986
Residential Address: Roodepoort
Status: Single Health: Excellent
Driver’s License: Yes – Code 8
Cell: 072 335 5008
Certificate – Business & Computers 2005
Certificate – Dog Behaviour & Psychology – Distance Learning
Diploma – Admin and PA Level 3 – Distance Learning
Diploma – Social Media Marketing– Distance Learning]
Damelin Leadership & Development program – 2005
Business & Computing Skills course – Damelin Randburg – 2005
o 13 Distinctions
Student Representative Council (Student Affairs) – Damelin Randburg Professional Receptionist Certificate (Motion Business Solutions) – 2006
At Damelin College, while studying the above in 2005, I was nominated to be:
Head of Student Affairs (Chairman) – for the Student Representative
Council (dealt with student’s issues and situations – positive and/or negativeertificate – CPR – Distance Learning
EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL TRAINING
Business & Computing
Place: Damelin Randburg
MS Word Level 1 & 2
MS Excel Level 1 & 2
MS Power point 1 & 2
Microsoft Outlook 1
Sales & Marketing
Pastel Accounting 2009
MS Access 1 & 2
Business & Computing
- Member of the Student Representative Council – Head of Student Affairs (Chairman
Switchboard & Showroom Assistant
Telesales & Administration
Reception / Administration / Marketing Assistance
Head Reception / Administration / Client liaison
Successful Sales entrepreneur seeks employment.
In today’s highly competitive and fast-paced market, organizations need dynamic, strong and assertive managers with leadership to meet their ever-changing business development goals. I can contribute this level of performance to your client’s team, and I invite you to consider my qualifications and accomplishments:
- Experience – More than 20 years of productive sales, sales management and national sales management, including general manager, channel, technical and operations management, coupled with a track record of success in leading diverse teams of technical, sales, SMME’s (small, medium and micro enterprises), agents and value-added resellers.
- Results – Acknowledgement for driving multimillion–rand sales revenue: receipt of multiple company sales awards.
- Performance – recognised as a top sales producer: recipient of numerous team-building commendations.
I am an accomplished sales strategist and solutions orientated manager who thrives in challenging, fast-paced environments where my performance directly impacts the bottom line. In addition, I have solid organisational leadership and decision-making skills that can make an immediate contribution to your client’s operations and business development.
Having extensive experience from technical, financial, sales and management, I am versatile and successful in anything I attempt, considering every opportunity a challenge and an opportunity to expand my skills, enhancing my work abilities and experience.
As a member or their management team, I am confident that my innovative and results-focused approach would make a significant contribution to the continued success of your client’s organisation where I can continue to uphold strong sales, performance and ethical standards.
My CV is available for your review and consideration, on request. I would welcome the opportunity to meet with you regarding opportunities you have available currently or in the future.
Home: (011) 475-4949
International: +27 82-891-5647 South Africa
A vibrant young lady, well traveled and back in the West Rand looking for Employment.
I, Letitia Smit, am a vibrant 30 year old South African lady looking for a new career advancement
opportunity with a company that will allow me to further develop my skillls and my potential. I am an
absolute go-getter social person with a variety of skills and interests.
Having lived in Belgium for the past 8 (eight) years (2008 – 2016), worked and studied there, I speak
fluently Dutch. Both English and Afrikaans is my home language. Apart from working in Belgium, I
also traveled Europe to get to know more cultures and meet different people and network. I am very
I am highly resourceful, flexible, innovative and enthuisiastic individual who possesses a conciderable
amount of knowledge in different areas. I am certainly a quick learner who can absorb new ideas, well
organised and an excellent team player with a proven ability to work proactivly in any kind of
I believe that I am the best candidate for your company since I am punctual and reliable. I can
perfectly cope under work pressure and I have great verbal communication skills. A real people’s
I am 100% flexible and willing to relocate if it is found necesarry. I can adapt easily to my
surroundings and due to my social personality
I am available as of 1 September 2016.
I look forward to speaking more with you about my candidacy. Feel free to contact me at any time.
064 368 0128
Man seeking Employment is and around the West Rand with Vast experience
With over 20 years work experience in the following fields: Medical Case Manager & Dispatcher, Basic Ambulance Assistant, Financial Adviser, Client Services, Sales & Marketing, Financial Adviser & Client Services, Client Services Representative, Financial Manager/Client Services.
FULL NAMES: Cornelis Jansen Bornman (Connie)
QUALIFICATIONS – Certificates and Experience
- BANKING CERTIFICATE – 2000
- MARKETING DIPLOMA – 2002
- CERTIFICATE FOR FINANCIAL PLANNING – 2005
- GRADE 12 SENIOR CERTIFICATE – 1992
- FIRST AID LEVEL 1, 2, 3 CERTIFICATE
- BAA CERTIFICATE CUM LAUDE (Basic Life Support (BLS) certification, and approximately the equivalent of the U.S. EMTB)
- HCPSA COUNCIL REGISTERED
- Foreign Exchange
- Cope With Change
- MS Word; Excel; Word Perfect
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Intranet & Internet
- Branch Balancing For Branch Administrators
- Selling Skills
- CIS Course
- FNB Life – Insurance
CONTACT TELEPHONE No: Mobile: +2776 400 5021
E-MAIL ADDRESS: firstname.lastname@example.org
HOME LANGUAGE: Afrikaans
OTHER LANGUAGES: English – Fluent
DRIVERS LICENSE Code 8 & PDP
Lady Looking for work closer to home
Language: English and Afrikaans
Driver’s license: Code 8 (class EB)
Occupations Held :
International lecturer and coach
Yard Manager and owner
Life, career, business & Executive coaching
Tel: 0764211845 Email: email@example.com
This Platform Members can advertise their vacancies available for 2017.
Vacancies 2017 / AUGUST 2017
ATKASA – Digital Agency
New Position Available
Senior Graphic Designer
ATKASA – Digital Agency is looking for a vibrant, youthful, driven & experienced Graphic Designer.
* Adobe CS2, CS3, CS4, CS5, CS6 & CC
* Web design layouts
* Social Media Creative Design
* Magazine Design
* Newsletter Design
Applicants must have relevant qualifications and past experience of no less than 3 years.
Must have own Transport and living in the West Rand area/Randburg.
Candidates must be able to work under pressure, work in a fast paced environment. Demonstrate leadership qualities and be able to take control of their work and that of their team.
Salary to be discussed in interview.
Starting 1 September 2017
E-Mail CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Klein & Deli
WE ARE HIRING!
We are looking for hardworking, friendly waiters.
Duties include waiting on customers, making and serving beverages.
CONTACT US ON 0623563131 and make an appointment for interview and email cv to email@example.com
ACCOUNT SALES REPRESENTATIVE
You will be required to generate revenue by developing market potential through forecasting, lead generation, qualification, and closing sales; recommending new products and services.
Account Sales Representative Job Duties:
• Identifies market potential by qualifying accounts.
• Initiates sales process by scheduling appointments;
making initial presentation; understanding account
• Closes sales by building rapport with potential account;
explaining product and service capabilities; overcoming
objections; preparing contracts.
• Expands sales in existing accounts by introducing new
products and services; developing new applications.
• Contributes information to market strategy by monitoring
competitive products and reactions from accounts.
• Recommends new products and services by evaluating
current product results; identifying needs to be filled.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational
• Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by
completing related results as needed.
Sills and Qualifications:
Presentation Skills, Internal Communications, Informing Others, Verbal Communication, Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Sales Planning, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Persistence, Meeting Sales Goals.
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hilda van Niekerk
Chief Financial Officer
SAIPA Accounting Practice in Fairland is looking for the following individuals:
- Second year SAIPA learner with Caseware and Pastel experience
- Third year SAIPA learner with Caseware, Pastel and review experience
- Persons who have recently completed their learnership and are writing entrance exam in May or November 2017.
E-mail detailed CV to email@example.com