The “Battlefield of the mind” seminar – negative thinking vs positive thinking
November 19 @ 11:30 am - 2:30 pm
Dynamic Transformation and health presents the “Battlefield of the mind” seminar – negative thinking vs positive thinking
INVITATION TO ATTEND
When: 19 November 2018
Where: The Square at Silverstar Casino, Krugersdorp
RSVP: 14 November 2018
To register: email@example.com or
WhatsApp to: 08107579241
Why you should attend?
- Humans have approximately 60,000 thoughts per day
- 80% are negative and 95% are repetitive
- Negative thoughts bring forth unwanted emotions
- Negativity affects others
- Influences mental and health conditions
- Influences productivity in the workplace
- Change is a choice
Negativity can be a major issue personally and in the workplace and if left unchecked, result in fiscal consequences. No matter what the vehicle it uses, negativity is damaging personally and to the workplace.
Hope to see you.
Louis Van Der Westhuizen
081 757 9241