Invite to the UIF Seminar
The Unemployment Insurance Fund (UIF) is hosting a UIF seminar on the 25th of October 2018 at the Cedar Woods of Sandton.
As our valued stakeholders and partners, UIF Communication and marketing would like to invite you and your management to attend and be informed on some of the issues related to the UIF that will be discussed and other issues related to the department of Labour below;
- The UIF Amendment Act, 63 of 2001 as amended in 2017
- UIF employer registration and declarations
- Compensation for Occupational Injuries and Diseases Act (COIDA)
- UIF employer auditors in Gauteng
- Labour Activation Programmes
- U-Filing modernisation.
Your acceptance and confirmation to attend this annual event will be highly appreciated.
The event is free of charge.
RSVP send an email to:
Please indicate how many delegates will be attending for catering purpose.
Hope to see you all on the 25th of October 2018 in Sandton
Perseverance Mathebula (Mr.)
Stakeholder Relations & Marketing
ABSA Towers |230 Lillian Ngoyi (formerly Van der Walt Street)|Unemployment Insurance Fund |Pretoria |0001