011 869 9549 | www.saipa.co.za
To become the professional accountancy institute of choice.
Integrity, Ethics, Excellence, Professionalism and People.
- Contribute to the development objectives of our country by creating stakeholder wealth.
- Foster unique and differentiated skills and capacities needed to provide professional, innovative and sustainable business solutions.
- Invest in the enhancement of education providers and partnering with youth for life.
- Influence policy within the profession.
- Support members by improving their capacity and ability to offer diverse services.
SAIPA (the South African Institute of Professional Accountants) has launched its Centre of Excellence for quality tax practioners wishing to specialise in the field of taxation to meet with a higher standard of distinction.
In terms of the Tax Administration amendment bill SARS will only register members of approved professional bodies as tax practitioners. SAIPA has launched their Centre of Tax Excellence (CoTE). The tax centre invites applications from all tax practitioners that fit the criteria for the different designations
PO Box 2407
SAIPA House, Howick Close
GPS Co-ordinates: 26° 00’ 44″ S 28° 06’ 46″ E
call: (011) 207 7840 or 08611