ROCCI Opens this Platform for Members to view possible candidates for employment, which ROCCI receives from the community. We at ROCCI wish you good luck and great success on your journey during 2020.
People Seeking Employment
Welcome all Members, this platform is for YOU to advertise your vacancies in Your company for free, We at ROCCI wish you success for 2020
AREA MANAGER – LANDSCAPING INDUSTRY
• Collect reporting
• Adopt initiative geared towards Excellence
• Weekly reporting on sites within in your portfolio
• Ensure effective operations on Site
• Manage Maintenance Teams
• Manage Sub-Contractors on Site
• Ensure relevant Teams are adhering to their Schedules
• Contract Management
• Improve site systems, process, policies and procedures, management reporting,
information flow, and Client relations
• Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the allocated teams
• Coordinate and communicate between support Departments, Teams and Clients
• Establish a relationship with the Client, whereby you become intimately familiar
with the requirements of the Client
• Ensures that all site personnel are operating and performing their duties according
to the Site Job Description
• Lead and manage the on-site training and recruitment functions of site personnel
to ensure that the Contracts operational needs are met
• Attend weekly/monthly Client meetings and provide solutions that are Site specific
to the Client for consideration, so as to ensure excellent service delivery
• Attend regular site meetings with Senior Management Teams
• Implement effective controls and monitoring Processes
• Participate in site Investigations and report on findings
• Cost Controls – Manage profitability
– Stock management
• Matric with Horticulture Qualification, technical landscaping or similar
• 10 years experience in landscape maintenance
• 5 years experience in managing teams
• 10 years experience in tender costing
• Financial background a bonus
• 5 years of direct Supervisory/Management experience in the Landscaping Industry
Salary negotiable on experience
Please send CV to HR@fsgroup.co.za
Please note Applications close on February the 28th.
Admin and Finance Administrator
ATKASA – Digital Agency is looking for an Admin and Finance administrator to take care of all the day-to-day agency administration and finance tasks. This person needs to be vibrant, well spoken and have at least 2 years experience in similar role.
- Handling of all day to day bookkeeping via QuickBooks
- Preparing monthly finance reports
- Preparing and submitting VAT to Accountants
- Managing of all supplier PO’s and Invoices
- Preparing weekly payment schedules
- Handling of all client PO’s, invoicing and statements
- Liaising closely with client services teams to ensure all projects, campaigns etc. are accurately quoted, invoiced and payments received.
- Managing all office supplies orders, deliveries and payments
- Setting up and ensuring all agency administration is up to date, filed and managed.
- Handling of all documents such as SLA’s, NDA’s etc.
- Sourcing CE’s from suppliers
- Handling all agency admin and finance queries
We are looking for a young, vibrant, well-spoken & passionate lady aged 24 – 30 years old.
Must have own transport
Valid SA ID
At least 2 years experience in this role
Well versed in QuickBooks
Highly reliable and trustworthy
Very detailed and can work under pressure.
We are looking for someone half day initially but this will very likely turn into a full day position very soon,
Salary – 7 – 10k depending on experience and negotiable
Kindly submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks kindly know your application was not successful, we appreciate your time and effort in applying but only candidates we feel meet all our criteria will be interviewed.